Calphalon® Classic™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauté Pan with Cover
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- Durable for easy, everyday cooking
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stainless steel long handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Oven safe to 450º F
- Hand wash; covers are dishwasher safe
- Recommended stove tops: gas, electric, halogen or ceramic
- Utensil usage: plastic, nylon, coated or wood
- Quick ship
The Calphalon® Classic™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Sauté Pan with Cover is made with dual-layer nonstick for extra-easy food release and cleanup, and is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating. Our water-based AquaShield nonstick technology keeps pans performing like new 40% longer then our previous generation Select by Calphalon.With its wide, flat cooking surface, the multi-purpose non stick sauté pan gives you plenty of room to brown or sear chicken, fish, steaks or vegetables, allowing air to circulate for best results. Low sides make it easy to flip, stir and turn foods, while still keeping splattering to a minimum. This large sauté pan is finished with a long, stay-cool stainless steel handle. Includes oven-safe tempered glass lid to help foods retain moisture when cooking.
There are no reviews yet.